There Are Currently No Videos Assigned To This Category
Most Recent Law News Posts
- Can Mandatory Reporters Be Held Liable for Failing to Report Risk of Future Harm?
- SDNY Prosecutors Urge Judge to Reject Sam Bankman-Fried's Motions to Dismiss in FTX Case
- TikTok Joins List of Social Media Companies Sued for Privacy Violations From Third-Party Data-Sharing
- 2 Justices Diverge on Explaining Reasons for Recusals
- Cole Reappointed as Dean of Notre Dame Law
- Law Firms Divided on Rate Increases as Economic Uncertainty Lingers
- Why Is Big Law Growing When Demand Is Dropping?
- Acquitted-Conduct Sentencing: A Quagmire Neither the Supreme Court Nor the U.S. Sentencing Commission Can Continue to Avoid
- Paul Hastings Hires Entertainment Litigator From Wilson Sonsini
- Boston Attorney Suspended Pending Further Proceedings for Allegedly Misappropriating Client Funds to Support Gambling Addiction, Pay Debts